Friday, August 10, 2007

Welcome

Wow! This is the first time I'll be posting my blog here. I've created this on Nov 2005 and since then I haven't posted anything. Eww!... Anyway, I'm also blogging at Friendster and as a start I'll post some of my blogs from there. ONLY SOME. The ones I like only... By the way, you might be asking what's this blog for? In my Friendster Blog I wrote "These are my thoughts... mga sariling opinion at kuro-kuro tungkol sa mga bagay-bagay at buhay-buhay". This is just the same thing. Aside from that I would also like to share with you some of the scrapbook pages I've made. Comments are welcome as long as it contributes to the wellness of my craft.

I will be updating this every now and then as long as my time allows it. You are all welcome here especially those who share the same interest like scrapbooking. Adjah!!!

0 ang Nagreact: