Sunday, February 15, 2009

Age matters...


I had a post valentine date with my friends today. We hardly see each other because of busy schedules. Anyway, one of them is getting married soon and I got curious of the her fiance's age. It was then that we realized how old we are now. She said " Nasa thermometer pa naman yung age natin ah ". I laughed because I only know about the calendar thing. I asked her what if our age weren't in thermometer anymore? She thought about it and said " E di tape measure!"... hahahaha!!!! I'll never forget that.

4 ang Nagreact:

idealpinkrose said...

ay~ ako rin worried kasi nawala na age ko sa calendar...thanks sa thermometer at least di naman pala nawawala ang age ko...hehehe...

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

hailey said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com

Tri Haryadi said...

happy new year 2012! Hopefully next year will be better than this year:)
Century 21 Broker Properti Jual Beli Sewa Rumah Indonesia
Hotel Murah di Bandung via KlikHotel.com