Monday, November 19, 2007

Monday Morning

I haven't done much last weekend. Just stayed home and rest. Anyway, this morning I went to the PRC for my Scheduled Registration...

I recently passed the Nursing Board Exam.Yes! I'm one of the thousands who passed last June. I belong to the Allied group. My previous courses were Biology and Medicine...

Going Back, I was just in time when I got there. I immediately went to the verification section and luckily the line wasn't long. They instructed us to wait outside near the flag pole for the roll call. As I was sitting there, I thought that maybe It will not take long and I can go home early. After a while a man came out and called us one by one to pay for the registration fee. When he called me he said "Ah! Ito may Problema!". I approached him and he instructed me to go to the Records Section for verification of my Birth Date. True enough that instead of July 3, they put July 1. Unfortunately I didn't bring my Original Birth Certificate (who would have thought that I'll be needing it?) so I have to go back tomorrow and show it to them. I went home early (as expected hehehe), haven't done my registration and now I will have to file a petition for the change of my Birth. Whew!

0 ang Nagreact: