Friday, February 15, 2008

Got This!

I was invited by my friends for a dinner yesterday (Syempre, Valentine's Day daw kesa magmukmok dahil walang kadate e di kami-kami na lang daw diba? hahaha!) but because I don't wanna go out when there will be lots of people everywhere I told them to re-sched it next week. Hindi ko lang talaga feel kapag alam kong maraming tao ang namamasyal and I'm sure puno lahat ng resto bar at mall kahapon. Hmp! I feel lazy too, I don't know if it's because my hubby is not here.

FYI, I don't have a date because my hubby lives in California, a US citizen. And yes, I'll be following soon!

Anyway, I ain't sad at all because I got this as a gift from him through his friend who arrived last week. A White Gold with Diamond. Cutie diba?









1 ang Nagreact:

Anonymous said...

tag! you're it
http://mlizcochico.com/?p=395

happy tuesday ;)